Here’s a bit of my Saturday reading on Madoff and his mess. From folks obsessed to fights in Palm Beach, all the sorted tales are revealed.
- Superrich Madoff Investors Fight At Trump Palm Beach Party. (THE BUSINESS SHEET)
- Billionaire Madoff Victim: Bernie Was Anxious Last Month. (THE BUSINESS SHEET)
- PETER DAVIS’ STATUS UPDATE: WEEKEND AT BERNIE’S (PAPERMAG)
- How Long Has This Been Going On? (CLUSTERSTOCK)
- Innocence Lost (Portfolio)
- Mr. Madoff’s Secrets (NO MORE CORPORATE SECRETS)
(2008-12-20) — The Picower Foundation, a charity that supports programs ranging from medical research to education, said it was shutting down because of losses from investments with Bernard Madoff.
If I turn myself into the police, will I get locked up in a $7 million dollar upper east side apartment too?
So who’s really paying for his [security] guards? If his wife wrote a check, doesn’t that actually mean that his victims are paying to protect him?
Hey Mr. Madoff: All these charities, Really? You suck !!!
“Aim for Answers”